12 August 2008

More Much Ado about Nothing

close-up photo of a cat sticking its tongue out at usOK, staring at a blank page. Can I think of something to write about a blank page? Hmm, I am staring at a page that has no images on it. I am staring at a page void of substance, kind of what I am writing now, void of any tangible value. This page is lacking alphabetic characters arranged in a non-random and coherent manner. Hey, that sounds pretty good, maybe I should try and write like that more often. Blink, blink.

Well, I can’t really say that the page is blank anymore, since there are actually words on it. The value of the content may be minimal, but at least there are words on the page. Now, let’s see…let me look around and see if there is anything to write about. Do you notice how I keep jumping from one thing to another? That is not a good thing to do when trying to write an article. The article should flow like a gentle mountain stream. The ideas should flow naturally from one to the other. Do you think that I can use the word flow again, or have I overdone it? Blink, flow, blink.

Next Time: Finally, even more Much Ado about Nothing...

See also...Much Ado about Nothing

10 comments:

  1. But the kitty is killer. Just saying. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I just found that one yesterday. You have a great day too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an unusual tongue!! Well, sometimes, when I have nothing to write or post, I will normally browse the news and post something interesting.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We kitties keep our Mom pretty busy, but we sometimes run short of ideas too.

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  5. KRiZ cPEc: He doesn't like to have his picture taken:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. myi4u: That is the best thing to do and that usually works for me or I'll just walk away and do something else and usually, something will pop into my head. I also visit forums etc, and get ideas there. But there are those times when absolutely nothing enters my brain and then I just write what comes into my head and post utter nonsense:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. furkidsmom: KoKo is very good at that as well. His current favorite is to push his toy mice under a closed door or the couch and then meow and basically bug me until I get it out. Of course, he just goes and pushes it under again. Do you cats take classes on how to keep us busy, or is it just a natural thing? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I notice a theme developing. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Da Old Man: I know what you mean. When I sat down to write this, I only intended it to be long enough for two days but, as sometimes happens, it grew into three. Fortunately, tomorrow is the last installment of this road trip into frivolity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. kRiZ cPEc said...

    why stuck out its tongue like that?

    Edited to remove dead/broken link. Comment originally made on...13 August, 2008 03:51

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics