21 February 2009

Attention: Etsy Shop Owners

Hello, even though the new stimulus package is going to bloat all our checkbooks with a whopping thirteen extra dollars every two weeks I for one, do not really find that to be of much help. So, I figured that instead of trying to depend on the government to help us out, why don't we start helping each other. I figure that everyone could use a little extra advertising and free advertising is even better. It is in this vein that I would like to try something that I have seen at the BeadedTail. Once or twice a week, I would like to feature a few products from a fellow blogger's personal Etsy shop on my site.

Here's how it would work:

  • Provide a direct link to up to three products you would like to feature (email me at the address below)

  • I will go to that page and capture the image(s)

  • I will post the product image and the corresponding link in a post dedicated to your shop

  • If someone is interested in your product, they will click the link you provided and be taken away to your site

  • I will leave you a message when your site will be featured


I have created a new Email address for you to use, to send me the links and for any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact me at any time.

Everyday Living


So, if you would like to have your shop featured, please send me the information and I will take care of the rest.

Only pertains to Personal Etsy Shops. Family-friendly products only, please.

11 comments:

  1. What a great idea! When I post my next blog contest, I'll also refer everyone to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mountain Woman: Thank you! I hope the shop owners will want to participate:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this sounds like a great idea! I can't wait to see the featured products! Thank you so much for doing this to help the Etsy shop owners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea! I'll be e-mailing you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BeadedTail: Thank you for giving me the idea!

    Rose Works Jewelry: Thank you, I will be looking forward to it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great! I'll be emailing you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. memoriesforlifescrapbooks: Great, I look forward to hearing from you:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. uniquecommodities: Thank you, I hope the shop owners will take advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not an Etsy users... but I do want to wish you and all other users all the best with this arrangement... here's to making some cash in 2009!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Manz: Thank you! I hope that they get a great response from this. Cash, what does it look like?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics