10 August 2008

The List

photo of a bear riding in a taxiI have been asked by Lea(Lmt50) to write a list of the 10 things that make me happy. I've never done this list-thing before, so I know I'm not doing it right. So, I'm sitting here trying to think of 10 things, not as easy as it sounds. It's not something that I usually think about, but I'll give it a try.





  1. My wife
  2. My kids
  3. Seeing the guy who cut me off in traffic, get pulled over by the police
  4. A paycheck
  5. Gabrielle from Xena
  6. Watching my cat get drunk on catnip
  7. A good rain storm
  8. Finishing my workout
  9. A good book
  10. Finishing this list

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, I appreciate that. Thanks for coming by:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Made me chuckle and that's not always easy to do. Ahhh...the simple things in life, huh? Thank you for taking part.

    (Repaired bad link...originally posted on: August 11, 2008 10:58 AM)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics