07 May 2009

Friday Photos: 5/8


Hope you all have a terrific weekend...



How I Solved the Rubik's Cube...
photo of a rubik's cube painted
courtesy of... skipall.com (dead link removed)



I Said, No Pictures...
photo of a kangaroo punching a woman
courtesy of... neatorama.cachefly.net (dead link removed)



Serious About Speeding...
photo of a funny speed limit sign
courtesy of... greatfunnypictures.com




Darwin Award Nominee...
photo of 2 a forklift lifting another forklift
courtesy of... funnyjunk.com

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the smiles today:) I always enjoy your blog!

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures ... I think it would be easier just to take the Rubik's Cube apart and put it back together. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haaaaa! Good ones!
    My cousin once cheated with the Rubik's cube. She peeled all the skins off the squares (it's just a colored adhesive strip covering them)and put them all in the right places.
    We thought she was a genius until closer inspection saw the edges curling and bubbly looking on some of the squares! Gotta watch those cheaters! ;)

    enjoy your weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny again today! These are just another reason to look forward to Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angel: You're very welcome and thank you for the compliment;)

    Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com: Thank you. I would probably try and discover if an M80 firecracker would be able to solve the problem. Hope you have a great weekend, too.

    The Fitness Diva: I tried that once, but I even had problems getting the stickers off. Pretty sorry, huh?
    Thanks, you too:)

    BeadedTail: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Larf. That rubix cube pic was quite the giggle for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephen Eli Harris: You're welcome. Yeah, that would be the only way I could solve the thing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics