I know it may seem too early to mention this, but the holidays will soon be upon us which means that people will soon begin searching for that perfect gift. Why not let that perfect gift be one of your original creations? It is in this vein that, starting in October, I would once again like to do something that I have seen at the BeadedTail. Once or twice a week, I would like to feature a few products from a fellow blogger's personal Etsy shop on my site. I figure that everyone would like to have a little extra advertising and free advertising is even better. So, if you have an Etsy shop, I hope that you will consider sharing a few of your products with us. If you do not own an Etsy shop, but know someone who may be interested, please have them stop by.
Here's how it would work:
- Provide a direct link to up to three products you would like to feature (email me at the address below)
- I will go to that page and capture the image(s)
- I will post the product image and the corresponding link in a post dedicated to your shop
- If someone is interested in your product, they will click the link you provided and be taken away to your site
- I will leave you a message when your site will be featured
I have created a new Email address for you to use, to send me the links and for any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact me at any time.
Everyday Living or if you prefer
the copy/paste method: email@example.com
So, if you would like to have your shop featured, please send me the information and I will take care of the rest.
Only pertains to Personal Etsy Shops. Family-friendly products only, please.