The school year is beginning to wind down, which means my two tax deductions need a little more help getting ready for their final exams. This means that I will have even less time to devote to writing and boring you all with my scattered thoughts. So, I figured that I would like to use this time to feature YOUR handmade products on my site. Once or twice a week, I would like to feature a few products from a fellow blogger's personal Etsy shop. So, if you have an Etsy shop or know someone who does, I hope that you will consider sharing a few of your products with us.
Here's how it would work:
- Provide a direct link to up to three products you would like to feature (email them to me at the address below)
- I will go to that page and capture the image(s)
- I will post the product image, description, and the corresponding link in a post dedicated to your shop
- If someone is interested in your product, they will click the link you provided and be taken directly to your site
- I will leave you a message when your site will be featured
I have created an Email address for you to use, to send me the links and for any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact me at any time.
Everyday Living or if you prefer
the copy/paste method: email@example.com
Here's an example of what it would look like: Hand-Crafted Jewelry from BeadedTail
So, if you would like to have your shop featured, please send me the information and I will take care of the rest.
Only pertains to Personal Etsy Shops. Family-friendly products only, please.