01 May 2010

Have Camera - Will Travel


Once again, I was sitting in the parking lot and waiting for my kids to get done with their tests, when this truck pulled up. GO BRONCOS!!!...
photo of the BSU broncos truck




My wife passes this bench every day and it used to have a picture of a cute girl and a dog. This bus bench faces the south, so you can see what the sun damage has done...
photo of bus bench with a badly sun damaged photo



Oh, and if anyone owns an Esty shop or knows someone who does, I'm going to be running another round of features pretty soon. Additional information will follow in a week or so.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, since when did the Broncos move to Idaho?!Interesting that they even use the Denver Broncos colors. Hmmm...I wonder if that is a trademark infringement...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite the festive looking truck! Around here everything is orange.

    That sign should be a reminder to stay out of the sun!

    Hope you enjoyed that ending of the Richmond race! Pretty exciting but too bad it wasn't Tony #1 - or even #10 for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Split Rock Ranch: I know, I thought the same thing, but actually BSU came up with the colors in 1932 and it wasn't until 30 years later that the Denver Broncos decided on those same colors.

    BeadedTail: That it is, so I couldn't resist taking a picture of it. (I've grown into the habit of taking the camera with me).
    Rats! I totally forgot about the race. I was running around all day making a gift for my oldest (her Birthday) and I just plain forgot :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing you carry that camera with you. You never can tell what you might find.
    That bench probably looked good freshly painted but the way the sun faded the picture it looks like it should be an add for child abuse and prevention of cruelty to animals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann: Lol!
    I learned that from you and several other bloggers. It seems that everyone is getting the most interesting shots, so I figured that I might as well carry it with me and maybe I'll get lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics