26 May 2010

Lost: The Complete Collection


photo of Lost dvd cover

For those of us Lost fans out there, we will now be able to have our fix whenever we want. Starting 24 August 2010, the ENTIRE series collection will be available to purchase. If you pre-order today, you can save $85.00 ($81.00 for DVD), which is a good thing and shipping is FREE with Super Saver Shipping, which is a good thing, too. Now, Amazon also gives you the option of receiving LOST on the actual release date, just choose two-day shipping (not free) when you checkout.

We can now all re-live the adventure from start to amazing finish and without the annoying commercials. So either click on the big picture above or follow one of the links below and let the adventure begin anew...

For Blu-ray...


and for DVD...

5 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with the series but was reading about it on FishHawks blog the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have the very last episode to watch and I'm heading over to hulu.com to watch it right now before I accidentally read any spoilers on blogs out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann: It's a really good series and very addicting.

    Nanny Goats In Panties: I don't blame you, because there are fans everywhere and I've run across a few sites already that have been talking about the finale. Enjoy the finale :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting impatiently for it to come out just so I can get it over with. It's been hard ignoring all the blog posts about this past season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Storm, The Psychotic Housewife: I promise, I won't spoil the ending for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics