As you can tell, my mind is in a weird mood. This happens from time-to-time, so I felt I might as well share these ramblings.
courtesy of... humor in photos and pictures
- Do crickets play cricket?
- What preservatives are used to preserve preservatives?
- If you drive a Hertz, does it really hurt?
- Do blonds have more fun, or is it that they just don’t remember what they did? (yes, I’m blond).
- When you’re snoring, they say it is “sawing wood.” When you’re sawing wood, are you snoring?
- Ever loose the remote and spend the next 10 minutes searching for it, instead of just going to the TV and changing the channel?
- If frogs croak all the time, why there are so many frogs?
- A picture is worth a thousand words, unless it is a bad picture, then it’s worth only 2 or 3.
- A watched pot never boils. Add water, put on the stove, and turn-up the heat; then it should boil.