20 June 2010

Some Points to Ponder

I would like to say Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there! As a dad myself, I want to take a little break, so let me unleash on you something I published over a year ago. I hope you enjoy it...


As you can tell, my mind is in a weird mood. This happens from time-to-time, so I felt I might as well share these ramblings.


picture of a cat flying through the air
courtesy of... humor in photos and pictures



  • Do crickets play cricket?

  • What preservatives are used to preserve preservatives?

  • If you drive a Hertz, does it really hurt?

  • Do blonds have more fun, or is it that they just don’t remember what they did? (yes, I’m blond).

  • When you’re snoring, they say it is “sawing wood.” When you’re sawing wood, are you snoring?

  • Ever loose the remote and spend the next 10 minutes searching for it, instead of just going to the TV and changing the channel?

  • If frogs croak all the time, why there are so many frogs?

  • A picture is worth a thousand words, unless it is a bad picture, then it’s worth only 2 or 3.

  • A watched pot never boils. Add water, put on the stove, and turn-up the heat; then it should boil.

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I'll have to ponder those for awhile!

    Hope you have a Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the picture one. So true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um yes I have searched for 10 minutes for the remote instead of just walking over and turning the tv on....lol
    Happy Father's Day to you. I hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great day! If you end up making the egg mcmuffins, drop me a line and tell me how they turned out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cactus Jack Splash25 December, 2010 17:02

    Cute post

    Edited to remove dead link. Comment originally published on...20 June, 2010 12:02

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics