15 July 2010

Friday Fotos: 7/16


Prepare for a ton of pun (clue is under the photo)...
photo of a play block with a sun on it
Clue: how can you protect yourself from harmful UV rays
courtesy of... somuchpun.com




photo of two owls with the one in the back making a face
courtesy of... lolpix.com




You can always just say oops, right...
photo of an alien predator
courtesy of... roflrazzi.com




Zombie cat strikes again...
photo of a cat staring through a window at a bird
courtesy of... icanhascheezburger.com

7 comments:

  1. The owls made me laugh so much that now my hubby thinks I'm bonkers! Love the kitty one too and I figured out the pun even!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the puns, and the owls were a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BeadedTail: Lol, I'm glad you liked them! It took me a minute to figure that pun out when I first saw it. I hate to admit it, but I had to use the clue:)

    Brian: Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL sun block, too funny. Loved them all especially the owl and the zombie cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann: I'm glad you liked them!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Zombie cat cracked me up.Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grampy: You're very welcome. I hope you have a terrific weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics