30 September 2010

Friday Fotos: 10/1



Another math pun. Answer is after last photo...

a pun of a Venn Diagram. Labeled as a van diagram
courtesy of... somuchpun.com




So much for the pep talk...

photo of a work motivation poster
courtesy of... mthruf.com




You know you are having a bad day, when...

photo of a car with an air conditioner crashed through the roof
courtesy of... verydemotivational.com




Look familiar...

photo of two cats stretched over a bed
courtesy of... icanhascheezburger.com


Answer: In math, these diagrams are called...Venn diagrams

7 comments:

  1. Geez, that last one could have been taken in my house! What is it with cats? lol

    (Actually I would be thrilled if that fan landed on our car while it was parked - problem solved!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one could be our house too! Isabella has decided that our pillows are hers and of course, she's right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, Rule #67 is one of my favs too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been very good at math, even after the answer I still don't get it...lol
    Love the rest of them. Hope I don't have AC problems in my car

    ReplyDelete
  5. Storm, The Psychotic Housewife: I think it just comes down to the saying, "what's theirs is ours and what's ours is ours." :)

    BeadedTail: Yum Yum prefers my wife's seat, but if she is sitting there, Yum Yum will just drape herself across her legs. It's amazing how long a small cat can make herself.

    Brian: The same goes for our two, as well.

    Ann: If I wasn't dealing with it in a daily basis, I wouldn't have understood it, either. I'm glad you liked the rest, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new incentive plan sign. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grampy: It certainly is an attention-getter, isn't it. You're very welcome! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics