14 October 2010

Friday Fotos: 10/14



Answer is after last photo...

photo of two giant feet carved in the snow
courtesy of... somuchpun.com




The guys at Top Gear have a great sense of humour...

photo of a t-shirt label from Top Gear
courtesy of... funnypictures.com




My niece sent this one to me...

Photo of a electronic road sign with a funny saying
courtesy of... atom.smasher.org




I get this look from our two when their food gets low...

photo of a cat looking at us with disdain
courtesy of... icanhascheezburger.com


Answer: Two-feet of snow

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Two feet of snow! That's funny!

    Have a great weekend and don't forget the Friday and Saturday night races!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now why didn't I figure out that two feet of snow one. That's a good one. I really liked the tag in the shirt though that says it was tested on animals.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was way 2 easy, but I didn't get it either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BeadedTail: Thanks for reminding me about the races!
    Hope you have a terrific weekend!

    Ann: Thank you. The people over at Top Gear have a very strange sense of humor. It's also a terrific show. I just wish we still got BBC.
    I hope you have a great weekend!

    Brian: I like to throw in an easy one every now and then. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love being the niece who sent him the pic. It was totally funny when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. serenity1806: :-)
    Thank you again for sending it to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics