04 November 2010

Friday Fotos: 11/5



photo of a stick of butter with a pun written on the photo
courtesy of... somuchpun.com




What would you do...

photo of funny sign on a glass case full of bees
courtesy of... oddlyspecific.failblog.org




I feel safer, now...

Photo of a Los Angeles County zombie control car
courtesy of... eatliver.com




I couldn't resist: another Star Trek reference...

photo of a cat sitting above a sewing machine saying make it sew
courtesy of... icanhascheezburger.com

7 comments:

  1. Haha! Love the zombie one of course! When my DH sees that, I know he's going to want to do it, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Storm, The Psychotic Housewife: When I saw it, I thought you'd like it. Please be sure to share a picture of your newly-designed car! Remember: the Zombie Apocalypse is only a virus away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, funny again although I had to read the first one 3 times before I got it!

    I don't know who Captain Picard is but of course the kitty is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, zombies!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who didn't get the margarine for error the first time I read it...lol
    All funny and now I'll be able to sleep better now that I know there's zombie control.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BeadedTail: One of his catch-phrases is..."make it so"

    Brian: Yep, they're on the loose in California...what else is new :)

    Ann: It took me a couple of times to get it, too :)

    Garden Gnome: I thought it was pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics