24 March 2011

Friday Fotos: 3/25



Have a great weekend, everyone!




Answer after the last foto...

photo of a dog and a bottle of wine...Bordeaux collie
courtesy of... somuchpun.com




In case you can't make out the model of the van, it's a GMC...

photo of a GMC van advertising Toyota parts
courtesy of... My niece sent me this one. Thank you!!




My idea of the perfect workout: feel the burn...

phot of a funny exercise block
courtesy of... lolpix.com




photo of a cat with big eyes:people in glass houses should shower in the basement
courtesy of... icanhascheezburger.com

Answer is...Border Collie

7 comments:

  1. MOL @ that last one!!!

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one made me LOL too! Oops on the Toyota van that's really a GMC van! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them are good one, love the eyes on the cat. I had no clue what the first one was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't have a clue for the answer.
    Love that glaring cat picture.
    And now, I have to run around the block. :)
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Furkidsmom: Glad you liked it. Have a great weekend :-)

    BeadedTail: I know (re:GMC van), real faith in their product, huh? Those eyes are huge and it alos looks like his sticking hos tongue out.
    Have a terrific weekend!

    Ann: ...look into my eyes :)
    Yeah, that first was a tough one.
    Have a great weekend!

    Con Artist Trickster: When I first saw the first one, I had to cheat and look at the answer.
    ...sorry, I'm out of breath, I had to run around the block :)
    I hope you have a great weekend, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the block exercise. I can do that exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grampy: Yeah, I have to admit that's my favorite exercise, too :)
    I hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics