18 January 2012

First Snow of 2012

Here's a few pictures from our first snowfall of the year...



Here's our guard flamingos, Brutus and Killer covered in snow, but still on the job...
our guard flamingos, Brutus and Killer covered in snow
The area right in front of them is our driveway, so you know what I need to do...



Here's a view of our backyard bird kingdom...
our guard flamingos, Brutus and Killer covered in snow

I've just finished shoveling our driveway and I need to go back out and do it again. Oh well, it's great exercise.

2 comments:

  1. I guess the snow is visiting all of us now. We had 54 degrees Tuesday and it started snowing late that night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann: Unfortunately, it turned to rain a few hours after I finished. Although, it's supposed to snow again starting Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics