12 July 2012

Friday Fotos: 7/13




Hint: Think phonetic alphabet :-) ...
photo of a couple doing the foxtrot and holding a jack Daniels bottle and a can of tango
courtesy of... somuchpun.com
Answer after last foto.


Not a funny one, but useful info...
photo of dust pan being made out of a milk jug
courtesy of... failblog.org



This is So true...
photo of people zip lining...finally something good on cable
courtesy of... history.icanhascheezburger.com




Yep, that's me...
photo of a cat sneering
courtesy of... lolcats
Answer: Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot

2 comments:

  1. I had no clue what that firs one was but I totally agree with the cable one :) cool idea with the milk carton too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann: I had to cheat on the first one :) Next time with have an empty milk carton, I'm going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics