15 April 2008

Diet is Just Die with a T

Have you ever noticed that when you have something, you really don't want it, but if you don't have something, that is what you want? I've noticed that dieting is alot like this. They didn't name it DIE with a T for nothing.
Today I took my kids to take a State Education Exam. They had just recently moved the offices, so I was not familiar with the area. When I drove up to drop them off, guess what building it was located behind? Anyone? Anyone at all? Well, much to my surprise, it was located behind a Chicago Connection Pizza Restaurant. Now, if your not from Idaho, you may not be familiar with this place. Just let me say that they have the best pizza I have ever tasted!! If you like deep dish pizza just oozing with cheese and grease, then this is your place.
Now, I haven't had one of these pizzas for over 2 years and I have to tell you, I was drooling like crazy. Let me put it this way, to get in the car you would have needed a life preserver. Now, if this wasn't bad enough, there was a Jack in the Box right next door. OK, I've had it. I have a credit card and a free hour and I want to go CRAZY! Does keeping fit have to be so hard?
I can't tell you how much I wanted to pig-out. So I won't. Let's just say that when I have to take them back in 2 weeks for the remainder of their exams, I'll be leaving the credit cards at home. Why tempt fate, right?

1 comment:

  1. We've all been there... I have Jack in the Box next to my girls Tae Kwon Do and I have to hide my eyes each time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics