29 June 2008

Signs of the Times


note left on a car that parked in 2 spaces


It’s difficult to read this note, so I have typed it out for you.


Dear Person,
I’m sorry I put a dent in your car. I didn’t want to but, I did when I tried to park next to you. I am not leaving my information because you chose to use two spaces and I just wanted to park in one. The scratches are because I used a towel that had sand on it to try to clean the dent/paint off. Beaches are fun.
Please look your car over for the dent and scratches and each time you see them remember not to park in two spaces.

-Sorry!!!


picture of a sign saying caution no warning signs


touching wires causes instant death, sign


you are being monitored sign



These images courtesy of: Canzet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics