Besides dreaming of Double Western Bacon Cheeseburgers and big, juicy steaks and fighting the dreaded plateaus, I have made significant inroads towards my goal of 190 pounds. I know, you’re busy so I’ll shut-up and give you the results.
- Beginning weight on 6 August 2007: 278 pounds
- Beginning hip measurement:48 inches
- Beginning waist measurement: 56 inches
- Current weight on 27 July 2008: 232 pounds
- Current hip measurement: 39 inches
- Current Waist measurement: 44 inches
- Total weight Loss: 46 pounds
The weight of 232 could have been lower, but since a large portion of my exercise routine is devoted to strength training, I have gained, as a conservative estimate, at least 10 pounds of muscle. So, my total Fat Loss would be around 56 pounds.
I am hoping to be able to claim 50 pounds of total weight loss by my first anniversary. I’ll be sure and let you know if I make it or not.