14 July 2008

Support Forum

photo of a kitten appearing to sing while sitting on a pianoLast week I wrote an article about getting support during your diet. Since then, I actually joined one of the forums I discovered while researching the article. I have been nosing around and have found that the people there are supportive and knowledgeable.

If you are like me, you may not go for those structured support groups. I know that I hate to have to get dressed (yeah, this is difficult) and have to go to a meeting. I spent half my time looking at my watch and waiting for the meeting to be over, so I can go home. Well, with forums you can come and go as you please. If I have a question or concern, I simply leave a message and someone, or in most cases, several people will respond with their advice. The great thing is that these people have already been through what you are now going through.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that if you are still trying to find some advice, support, or just want to vent, please come and visit. Take a few minutes and just look around. As always, if you have any questions, I am here to help. Just leave a comment and I will get back to you. Good Luck.

obesitydiscussion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics