- If I had listened to my Graduate School Faculty Advisor, I would currently be a college history professor, instead of a stay-at-home dad.
- I would rather drive a stick shift than an automatic
- The longest shift I had at work was 32 hours
- I love Ghost Hunters and yes, I have seen a few ghosts
- My favorite season is the Fall. I love the change from hot to cool and the smell of long-dormant fireplaces once again being used
- During college, I went on a finance tour of Europe and during our weekend off, My friend said that she would like to go to East Berlin, so we went. This was back when the wall was still up. It was pretty scary at times. There were armed guards everywhere and we were constantly watched. Although it was against the law, we took our pictures in front of the wall. Before we left, we gave our passport information to one of our friends and told her if we weren't back by a certain time, to contact the Embassy.
- In high school, I took flying lessons until I was no longer able to afford it. Yes, I love to fly (when I'm the one at the controls).
Yes,that's me in front of the Berlin Wall, many years ago looking stupid. Don't ask me why I posed like that. This is why I don't take pictures of myself anymore.
Mommy's Little Corner
Marriage and Beyond
My World in My Own Word