What you will need...
1/4 cup Vinegar
Knorrs Garlic and Herb Mix
Putting it together...
- Take 5-7 potatoes and clean them thoroughly.
- Take a knife and slice them in half, lengthwise.
- Take each half and cut, lengthwise, 4-5 slices ( if you decide you want cubes, cut down the center of the potato, lengthwise, then make 3-4 cuts cross-wise).
- After you have done all the potatoes, place them in a bowl and fill with cold water and add a few glugs of vinegar ( no more than 1/4 cup).
- Place in the refrigerator and let soak for several hours, or overnight would be better.
- When you are ready to bake get a baking sheet and line with foil, spray with Pam, and set the oven to 400. Drain the water from the bowel and towel-dry the slices.
- Pour olive oil over the slices and toss to coat (or use your hands).
- Add seasoning; I use a Garlic and Herb mix by Knorr's. Toss to coat and then dump unto the baking sheet.
- Spread evenly and sprinkle with Kosher salt.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes, remove and turn-over the fries (this will ensure a nice crusty coat). Place back into oven and bake an additional 20 minutes or until done.
- Serve and enjoy.