I have received more awards which I would like to share with others. I want to thank you for thinking of me when you present your awards; it really means a lot! As I pass these along, please do not feel obligated to respond in kind. I am doing this to show my appreciation for all your hard work.
I would like to take this time to thank From A Yellow House in England for presenting me with...
Da rules: Link to who gave the award to you; admit 5 addictions; and then pass the award on to 5 other blogs.
1) this one is easy: Smoking. I started in Grad school and never gave the habit up.
2) Pistachios. I love these things, especially the salty shells.
3) Chicago Connection Pizza. They have the best pizza anywhere. Tons of cheese and just dripping with grease:) Unfortunately, I haven't been able to have one in over 14 months (yes, I am keeping track).
4) Reading. Give me a good book and I can be lost for hours. I am currently reading a book called Shadow Divers. It is about deep sea diving and the discovery and attempts to identify a U-Boat found off the coast of new Jersey. A true story and fascinating to read. I know that wreck diving is one thing I could never do.
5) Cooking. I love experimenting with different foods and combinations. Usually, it turns out pretty good.
I would like to thank Ask Ms Recipe for presenting me with the...