14 April 2009

Finding Total Gym Replacement Parts

If you have been searching the Internet trying to find replacement parts for your Total Gym, then search no more. You can get your replacement parts at Huck Products. They have a full line of parts that will get your Total Gym up and running again. I have used them in the past, when I needed to replace a cable and I was very impressed with their service and their products.

In the market for a Total Gym?

Now, if you just want to work your upper body, then here is something that I have been using for the past several months. It's called the Iron Gym

It fits in your doorway and you use if to do pull-ups and chin-ups (you can also get a great ab workout using it). Just be sure to measure your doorway, to make sure that it will fit. As I said, I have been using it for several months, along with the Total Gym, and the results have been fantastic.

 Why am I providing this information? Well, even though I am not an affiliate of Huck Products and this is not a PPP, I have received a fair portion of searches for people wanting information on Total Gym replacement parts. Even though the page they were directed to on my site had that information, most did not spend the time to scroll down the page and find the link. So, since I know how frustrating it can be to try and find something on the Internet, I decided to help out and provide the information at the very top of the page. I know, not a very smart thing to do if one is concerned with bounce rates, but I wanted to provide a service for those who visit me.

I know from personal experience how difficult it was finding a reputable company that supports the older Total Gym models. So, if someone searches and happens to stumble upon my site, they can just follow the link and find what they want. I feel strongly that my site should be, first and foremost, about helping people and even though I get no compensation from this, I can have the satisfaction that I was able to help.


  1. Hi Friend.. Interesting post.. Keep up the good work.. Do visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care.. Cheers mate!!!

  2. sparkzspot: Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend.

  3. Meredith: Let me do some looking around and I'll see what I can find.

  4. Meredith:
    I've looked all over and I can't find anywhere that sells just the glider board. I even checked ebay, but I couldn't find it there, either. I'm assuming that the board is broken, so what you could do is carefully remove the upholstery, get some material (wood or whatever they use) and use the broken board as a template and build a new one. You could then cover it with the old upholstery.
    If you don't want to do that, the only other thing that I could suggest is maybe visit some thrift shops like Salvation Army and see if they sell things like the Total Gym. You might also try looking through the classifieds and see if you can get one for less money.
    I'm sorry that I couldn't be more help. Good luck and let me know what happens.

  5. Meredith said...

    I'm looking for the glider board for my stepdad for his 1700. Huck's seems to only take care of the wheels and pull's and such. any suggestions?

    Comment edited to remove dead/broken link.

    Comment originally written on...
    17 March, 2010 14:42

  6. Do you know where to get the end caps for total gym 14000?

    1. I did some checking and the only place I could find them was on Ebay. Here's the link to take you to the page. I Hope this helps :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics