03 December 2009

Friday Fotos: 12/4


Happy Friday, everyone. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Now, the rush is on for Christmas. Although I am long past the getting-presents stage, I still really enjoy this time of year. Mainly, the decorations and the great holiday movies. Anyway, you came for the pictures, so without further ado...




Time to call AAA...
photo of a car whose jack crushed the side of the car
courtesy of... funlol.com





photo of house on fire taken by the google street view camera
courtesy of... failblog.org





Does Sadie have this kind of trouble with Angel and Isabella...
photo of a cat lying on a couch and telling a dog there is no room
courtesy of... icanhascheezburger

5 comments:

  1. Love the pics. Somehow I'm betting Angel and Isabella are a little nicer to Sadie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday to you too and thanks for the chuckles. I stopped by to let you know I added a link to your blog on Mom's Cafe Home Cooking http://momskitchencooking.blogspot.com so my readers can enjoy your blog as well. Take care and Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Past the getting-presents stage? I didn't know that was possible!

    Funny photos again this week! And I think Ann is right, Angel & Isabella would be a little nicer to Sadie since she'd provide the warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Xeph and Reem: Yeah, I figured I might as well, although I'm not going to be power-dropping like I used to. Thanks for stopping by :)

    Ann: Thank you. You're probably right, but when I saw that picture, I immediately thought of Sadie.

    Garden Gnome: Thank you very much! Happy holidays to you, too. I usually try to stop by fairly often.

    BeadedTail: I guess for me it is. I'm glad you liked them. I figured that they would be nicer, but I immediately thought of Sadie, Isabella, and Angel when I first saw that picture.
    Have a great weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics