Now, onto the commenting part: I realize that all of you comment on other sites that use a variety of different commenting systems, so I won't go into a lot of detail on how to leave a comment, but for those that may be new here, I'll go over it briefly...
- You can comment using a Disqus profile. This is free and allows you to track all of the comments you make on other Disqus sites. Just log in and you're good to go. If you do not have a Disqus profile, you can create one here. Since I'm obviously not the only blogger using the system, chances are you'll run into it eventually
- You can comment by using your Twitter account
- You can comment using your Facebook account (NOTE: There is a connection problem with Facebook, so I haven't been able to enable this feature yet)
- You can comment using your Yahoo account
- You can comment using your OpenID account. You can click here to see if you already have one. For example, if you have a Blogger account, your OpenID is the URL of your site
- Finally, you can comment as a guest by typing in your email and user name
As I already said, this was a difficult decision to make, but I hate the fact that people have tried to comment on an article (and believe me, I need all the comments I can get), but can't (or they get a virus warning message). I would also like to thank those of you who took the extra time to notify me of this problem.
Finally, if you ever run into any problems using this system, please let me know via Email.