19 July 2010

Undercover Cat

I've been thinking that I may post a recipe for rustic Italian bread. This is the type of bread that you would see in bread shops: you know, piled in wicker baskets. I have made it several times and it has always turned out great. I would also like to mention that Koko and Yum Yum have gotten "The Big Head" and have gone commercial (smooth transition, huh?). They decided that they have become "too big" to just reside here on my site, so they branched-out and have developed their own product line. If you're interested, here's a link to Koko and Yum Yum's store. I have to admit that I've been having fun playing around with it.


Hey, I'm sleepin' over here...

photo of Yum Yum sleeping in a blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics