16 December 2010

Friday Fotos: 12/17




Answer after last foto...

a funny pun of ding dong the witch is dead
courtesy of... somuchpun.com




Recommended by four out of five dogs...

photo of a chewed bottle of anti-chew formula
courtesy of... eatliver.com




When I saw this, I just couldn't resist...

funny harry potter vs twilight poster
courtesy of... celebs.com




Too cool...

photo of a black cat saying look at your cat now look at me
courtesy of... icanhascheezburger.com


Answer: Ding dong the witch is dead

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laughs! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have got the first one! Thanks for the Friday chuckles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I got the first one right. I had to think for a minute of what that was called but I figured it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had to think too at first but I got it. Thanks for the laughs. I would have been here to laugh yesterday but I was layed out like the old witch. I was sick-but better today!
    Happy weekend!
    Jackie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Storm, The Psychotic Housewife: I saw that one and had a strange craving for ding-dongs :)

    Split Rock Ranch: You're welcome and Merry Christmas to you, too!

    BeadedTail: You're welcome. Hope you have a great weekend!

    Ann: It took me a minute to get it, too. Have a terrific weekend!

    The Painted Veil: I hope you get to feeling better very soon.
    Have a great weekend and have a safe and fun trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics