27 January 2011

Friday Fotos: 1/28




I have to admit that I could NOT figure this one out

Answer after the last foto...

a funny pun a circle in MS Paint and it's being cropped: Crop Circles
courtesy of... somuchpun.com




These must be Jersey cows (sorry, I couldn't resist)...

funny road sign of a cow appearing to eat a car
courtesy of... lolpix.com




Can I spot a deal, or what...

photo of a sign that says 3 for the price of 3
courtesy of... angelzfunnyz.com (removed dead link)




Eerie...

photo of a eerie looking cat in front of the moon
courtesy of... icanhascheezburger.com


Answer: Crop circles

8 comments:

  1. That one was tough! Thanks for the Friday chuckles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just too cute, I love the buy 3 thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't guess. I loved the cat picture. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, couldn't get that one either. I loved the picture of the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, that was awful! Okay if I steal it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. BeadedTail: You are very welcome. I hope you had a great day :)

    Brian: That's usually my luck when searching for sales :)
    Have a great weekend!

    Grampy: Me, too. It's kind of a creepy cat.
    I hope you have a great weekend, too!

    Ann: I know, this one was really tough.
    Have a terrific weekend!

    HumorSmith: Please, feel free! You can nab it from me or follow the link under the photo and nab it from where I got it from :-)
    Hope you have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't even come close to the answer.
    The look of cat in the last pic is quite intimidating, isn't it? (Or is it just me?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Con Artist Trickster: Oh, you're right. I would not want to see that cat in a dark room :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics