14 July 2011

Friday Fotos: 7/15



I hope it's not a collect call...

photo of the Earth as seen from space, on an iPhone...when nature calls
courtesy of... somuchpun.com




The real Imax experience...

cartoon of a guy falling down a cliff while looking through his camera...boy, that zoom lens works great
courtesy of... failblog.org




Well, I guess we can't park here...

photo of a very specific no parking sign
courtesy of... hahastop.com




photo of a cat tangled up in hangers
courtesy of... icanhascheezburger.com

2 comments:

  1. Even though it's early in the morning here and I'm not fully awake, I'm sitting here laughing! Thanks for the chuckles to get my day started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that sign would certainly keep me from parking there :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics