13 October 2011

Funny Fotos: 10/14



Here's a few fotos to get your weekend off to a good start.

Enjoy...




Hmmm...

photo of a wifi logo and a wife's eye
courtesy of... somuchpun.com




I can see them thinking this...

photo of a pigeon looking out over a city and thinking so many targets, so little time
courtesy of... lolpix.com




This would be SO my luck...

photo of a weight watchers sign over an ice cream shop
courtesy of... pyzam.com




I would like to know, too...

drawing of a 3d cat asking how a small cat can take up six cushions
courtesy of... icanhascheezburger.com

2 comments:

  1. Now that is just cruel and unusual punishment putting a baskin robbins right there by weight watchers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann: I know! It would be just my luck to visit that particular weight watchers office :)
    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics