Contest is now closed.
The winning number is...
I will be contacting you for your mailing information. I want to thank all of you who have participated and I hope that you will come back again for the next giveaway.
Going Green has never felt so good and here is a company that practices what it preaches. Seventh Generation is a company that believes in using plants as a base for their raw materials and ingredients. Although, many of the plant-derived ingredients can be made synthetically using petroleum products, they believe that reliance on finite resources is not a viable option for the future of our planet. In fact, their company name, "Seventh Generation", denotes their business philosophy:
considering the needs of the next seven generations1
Here are just a few examples of how committed they are to protecting the environment:
Their 2010 product sales
...have helped save:
- 188 billion BTUs of energy: enough to power 1,900 US homes for one year
- 132,000 trees
- 47.5 million gallons of water: enough to supply 373 US families for one year
...have prevented these chemicals from being released into the environment:
- 36,000 pounds of chlorine
- 121,000 pounds of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- 1.6 million pounds of phosphates
- 2,800 pounds of chlorinated hydrocarbons2
With all this in mind, I am very honoured (yes, fancy British spelling) to present a product I know you will be excited to try. Now, even though this giveaway puts the spotlight on their dish soap, they produce MANY other products that you may be interested in: everything from trash bags and laundry soap to diapers. So, for more information, videos, where to buy, and to view all their products, please visit them at... Seventh Generation
Now, let's have a little info about the dish liquid...
- The fruit, floral and herbal ingredients used to create the scents in Seventh Generation’s new natural dish liquid are free of unnecessary synthetic colors or chemically engineered scents; they come from fields, not factories
- Seventh Generation dish liquid contains only essential oils and botanical extracts, and delivers real cleaning power
- Seventh Generation uses authentic ingredients like lavender from the fields of Drôme Provençale, France (located in the foothills of the Alps), clementines from sunny Calabria (Italy), and lemons from the soils of Sicily (I have to admit that these ingredients are better traveled then I am)
As an extra bonus, you can enter the “Nature Makes Perfect Scents” sweepstakes . You can have the chance to take a trip for two to visit one of the sourcing sites of Seventh Generation natural dish liquid fragrance ingredients. Just visit Seventh Generation/scents to learn more and enter.
Now, for the Giveaway...
You can now enter to win your prize pack , which will contain:
- (4) bottles of Seventh Generation natural dish liquid varieties in Free & Clear, Lavender Floral & Mint, Fresh Citrus & Ginger, and Lemongrass & Clementine Zest scents
- Premium 3 Qt. 12” x 9” Baking Dish from Le Creuset
- (2) Twist© loofah sponges and (2) Twist© scour pads made from 100% post-recycled materials
- Set of 3 organic cotton dish towels
How to enter: Just leave a comment and you're all set.
For extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each)
- Which of the Seventh Generation natural dish liquid varieties are you most interested in trying?
- Which essential oil sourcing site would you be most excited to visit, if you were to win the “Nature Makes Perfect Scents” sweepstakes? (For me, it's easy...Drôme Provençale, France)
- Become a subscriber of Everyday Living (link is in the upper right sidebar. If you are already a subscriber of Everyday Living, just let me know in a comment)
- "Like" Everyday Living on Facebook (link is in the upper right sidebar. If you already "like" Everyday Living, just let me know in a comment)
- Become a Follower of Everyday Living (Google Friend Connect...lower right sidebar. If you are already a follower of Everyday Living, just let me know in a comment)
- Follow me on Twitter (link is in the upper right sidebar. If you already Follow me, just let me know in a comment)
- "Like" Seventh Generation on Facebook.
- Follow Seventh Generation on twitter.
- Post about this contest on your site and supply a link back to here
- Tweet and include the individual link to this article and please include the Twitter hash tag #tahtimbo
Once the winner is chosen using the random number generator at Random.Org, they will need to supply me with their mailing information. That information will be forwarded to MyBlogSpark, who will then send your prize.
This contest is open from now until 28 October 2011, 11:59 pm, Eastern Time. Open to US residents only.
Legal stuff: I hereby attest and affirm I have received a prize pack from Seventh Generation. I also disclose and reveal that the Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid prize pack, product and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark