30 March 2012

Friday Fotos: 3/30


I hope so...
photo of a spring looking around a corner...Spring is around the corner
courtesy of... somuchpun.com



Yep, everything comes down to bacon: even exercise...
cartoon about the word exercise meaning the word bacon
courtesy of... eatliver.com




It's 100%: Sounds good to me...
photo of funny desk sign:always give 100 percent...12 percent on Monday, etc
courtesy of...work.failblog.org




It's always Five O'Clock somewhere...
photo of a cat drunk on cat nip
courtesy of... icanhascheezburger.com

3 comments:

  1. bacon and 100% at work, I can follow both of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, spring is around the corner! Funny! Hope you have a great weekend Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann: I know, I love those two :)
    Have a great weekend!

    BeadedTail: I cracked-up when I saw that one. I just hope it's true :) We will be at 71 tomorrow and possible snow on Sunday!! What's going on??
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics