Contest is now closed.
I will be contacting you for your mailing information. I want to take this time to thank all of you who have participated and I hope that you will come back again for the next giveaway.
If you are anything like me, you're always on the lookout for something new to serve your family. I don't want my family to get bored with the same old fare, so I like to add new things from time to time. Luckily, there is a great source for ideas at Bake-off.com. They have just added 100 new recipes to their coffers from Pillsbury Bake-Off finalists. Since these recipes are from the finalists, you know they have to be good. Whether you are looking for new ideas to serve at dinner or if you want to impress your relatives with a special dessert at your next family gathering, Bake-Off.com has you covered. From breakfasts to brunches and appetizers to dinners, you can find some great ideas to WOW your family.
To get started, just look through some of the following recipes or go to BakeOff.com and look around at the many easy and delicious recipes they have there. Next, once you've found what you're looking for, take a moment and check EverydaySaver to see if they have any additional coupons or offers available. Once you're good to go, head on over to your local Walmart, where you can find great savings on refrigerated Pillsbury products including: Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls, Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, Pillsbury Pie Crust, and Pillsbury Cookies among other items.
To get the ball rolling, here's just a few of the delicious recipes they have over at BakeOff.com:
- Chocolate and Caramel-Cinnamon Roll Skewers - Instead of just settling for ordinary cinnamon rolls, why not add a little spark to them by skewering them and then drizzling them with caramel, chocolate and icing. Sound tempting? Guess what, the prep time for this innovative treat is only 30 Min!!
- Marmalade-Glazed Asian Meatball Cups - Here's a meatball with attitude! This meatball is baked on top of flaky crescent dough. There's just 6 ingredients and the prep time is only 20 Min!
- Mango Salsa Appetizer Bites- It's time for a party! These two-bite pie crust appetizers are loaded with a fiesta of flavors including Mango, red onion, jalapeño chile, avocado, and goat cheese. Prep Time: 55 Min
- Hazelnut-French Silk Turtle Pie - Here's a rich and elegant dessert that is so easy to make. You have a rich flaky crust filled with creamy chocolate and caramel...what more needs to be said? And, with a prep time of only 20 minutes, you can't go wrong.
- Caramelized Peach Upside-Down Coffee Cake - Now, you can have the decadent flavor of a Peach Upside -Down Coffee Cake, without spending hours in the kitchen. Made using Pillsbury® sugar cookie dough, this recipe has a prep time of only 30 minutes, but it is sure to dazzle your guests.
You can now enter to win a
$25 Walmart gift card
Once again, I'm using the nifty Rafflecopter widget to make entering faster and easier...
Once the winner is chosen using the Rafflecopter random number generator, they will need to supply me with their mailing information. That information will be forwarded to MyBlogSpark, who will then send your prize.
This contest is open from now until 25 March 2012, 12:01 AM, Eastern Time. Open to US residents only.
Legal stuff: I hereby attest and affirm I have received a gift card from Walmart. I also disclose and reveal that the gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by Walmart and General Mills, through MyBlogSpark a Rafflecopter giveaway