13 March 2008

anybody out there


You know, there are many times where I feel that I am the only man who has elected to stay home and raise their kids. I still have not gotten used to the side-ways glances when I tell some one that I am a stay-at home dad. I realize that there must be others out there that have chosen this lifestyle, but I have yet to find anyone.

What I would like to do is share my thoughts and experiences to others who are in my situation. Are you new to parenting? Let's talk. Feeling alone and depressed? I've been there and can suggest somethings that you can to to break-out of your depression. I know that you feel isolated. Maybe "talking" can help.

How about cooking a great, yet easy dinner to break the monotony? I have some great ideas for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics