13 March 2008

weighty issues

Keep active and make it part of your lifestyle. This is the best advice that I can think of. Don't sit around and feel sorry for yourself. You are doing the most important job there is....raising your kids. Yea, I know it sounds like a cop-out, but it's true. You devote 100% of your time to them, but you need to think about yourself as well.

The first thing you can do is to start an exercise program. I put-off doing this for years...and I paid the price...can we say FAT!!! I started with resistance training and then added cardio a few months later. What a difference!! In 6 months, I lost 45 pounds of fat and gained 15 pounds of muscle (total weight loss of 35 pounds).

I feel great and have loads of energy. You can too. Try it. Think of it as a present for yourself. You will look better and feel better...you wife will thank you.
Weight Loss Program Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics