23 March 2008

blog help


As you can tell from my site, I am new to this blogging thing. I know my site is dismal looking, but how can I change the looks if I don't know HTML? I would like to have a picture in my headline banner, but every time I try to put one in, I lose the title. I would also like to have a different layout, but where can I find templates other then those offered by my blog service?


My other problem is, how do I get people to read what I am writing? Is it just a matter of time, or do I need to do more then ping the various engines?


Anyway, if anybody has any ideas or suggestions,please let me know. I really enjoy doing this and would like to share my stories with others.


I found this cartoon and just had to share it. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics