15 March 2008

Technology Blues

If I could sing, this song would be a hit. I just spent the last 4 hours trying to get my page looking somewhat normal. This is only my 3rd day at this and I realize that there would be a learning curve.....but WOW! Yes, it's alot of trial and error, but I am actually, slowly (insert your adverb of choice here), becoming able to recognize SOME things in the code. I am working on the classic template on purpose, so I am forced to work with Html.
I figure, it's going to be a pain and I could just as easily use the drag and drop of the improved templates, but I want to expose myself to something new and try to exercise my brain- believe me, it needs exercise. Any tips on Html, please let me know.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics