Believe it or not, the Holiday Season is fast approaching us and I can't think of a better way to show that special someone how much you care, than to give them a one-of-a-kind, hand-made gift. You can help support these very talented artists and do your Christmas shopping at the same time. So, please take the time and look over these items, because that perfect gift may be right here.
The following featured products are brought to you by: Split Rock Ranch.
The descriptions are copied from the owner's site. Please click on the title or the large image to be taken to their site and the product of your choice.
Deluxe Needle Felting Kit
ON SALE - Save $1
Our deluxe small needle felting kit includes:
* A variety of wools in an assortment of colors - Two (2.0) ounces total. The fibers you receive will be those shown.
* A 4"x8" foam block to use as a work surface
* Two felting needles - 1 #38 triangle needle for medium work and 1 #40 triangle needle for fine work
* Basic Needle Felting Instructions
* Carry Case - 10" x 7" x 3-1/2" in a Beach/Coastal design. The design is the same on front and back of the case.
Additional needle felting fiber packs sold separately in our store.
This ships via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.
Wool and Silk Caplet
This beautiful little caplet, shoulder warmer, collar, mini-shawl is hand crocheted using a gorgeous high luster, ultra-soft hand-dyed wool and silk yarn. It fastens with a wooden button and can be fastened in a variety of different places along the caplet to fit many different sizes. The caplet is 9 inches from the neckline to the tip of the scalloped edges.
It would be gorgeous worn over a turtleneck shirt or sweater or use as a little shawl over that little black dress. The colors are gorgeous - golds, burgundy, bronze, orange, brown. It would be beautiful worn with cream, gold, burgundy, deep forest green, brown, black or gray.
Dry clean or hand wash in cool water, lay flat to dry. Do not twist or wring.
Quiet Reflection - Handspun Yarn - Blue Faced Leicester Wool - 308 yards and 6.3 oz
These three skeins of hand-spun yarn are spun from BFL wool dyed by Beemiceelf. This little collection of fibers was a sampler set of one ounce of six different colorways that make up the "Quiet Collection". These were a blast to spin. Use them all in one project - they coordinate beautifully - or use each skein for a separate project.
* I spun Secluded and Pensive Plum and plied them two ply for a total of 104 yards and 1.8 oz - DK weight.
* I spun Silent Meadow and Still Summit and plied them two ply for a total of 96 yards and 2.1 oz - Worsted weight.
* I spun Reflection and Serene and plied them two ply for a total of 84 yards and 1.9 oz - Worsted weight.
* Then what was left on the bobbin I Navajo plied for a total of 24 yards and 0.5 oz - Worsted weight.
* A total of 308 yards and 6.3 oz.
This yarn has been properly treated to set the twist.
Suitable for knitting, crocheting, felting or whatever your creativity dreams up!
Special announcement for... Etsy Shop Owners