Contest is now closed.
The winning number is...
Congratulations, Hannah!!I will be contacting you for your mailing information. I want to thank all of you who have participated and I hope that you will come back again for the next giveaway.
It seems as if every week it's getting harder and harder to save money at the grocery store and once again, Kroger is coming to the rescue. Starting on July 31st and going through August 17th, The Cart Buster Savings Event is back at the Kroger Co. Family of Stores. You can save money on brands from more than 100 categories such as, General Mills, PepsiCo, Unilever, Heinz, Mars, Wrigley, and Kimberly Clark.
Some favorite participating products include, Honey Nut Cheerios, Yoplait (this is one of my favorite after-workout snacks), Pillsbury, Pepsi, Doritos, Gatorade, Smart Ones, Ore-Ida, Cottonelle, Viva, Breyer’s Ice Cream, Axe , Snickers, Pedigree and Orbit.
But wait, you can save even more by following the Cartbuster “Deal of the Day"1(see below for exclusions) . Beginning Wednesday, August 3rd and running through August 16, just visit Cartbuster, and you can download exclusive offers directly to your shopper card on even more of your favorite brands. So, please be sure and visit your favorite Kroger store and take advantage of these great deals.
1 Please be sure to check your local Kroger Co. Family of Stores for participating dates and deals. The Deal of the Day promotion is not valid at: Fred Meyer or Food 4 Less.
The Kroger Family of Stores includes Kroger, Ralphs, King Scoopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith’s, Fry’s, QFC, Baker’s, Owen’s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Fred Meyer, Pay Less Supermarkets and Scott’s food & Pharmacy.
Now, for the Giveaway...
You can now enter to win a $25 Kroger gift card (Good at any of the Kroger. Co Family of Stores)
How to enter: Just leave a comment and you're all set.
***Shameless self-promotion alert***
For extra entries (please leave a seperate comment for each)
- Answer: which of your favorite products are you most excited to find savings on during the Cart Buster event?
- Become a subscriber of Everyday Living (link is in the upper right sidebar. If you are already a subscriber of Everyday Living, just let me know in a comment)
- "Like" Everyday Living on Facebook (link is in the upper right sidebar. If you already "like" Everyday Living, just let me know in a comment)
- Become a Follower of Everyday Living (Google Friend Connect...lower right sidebar. If you are already a follower of Everyday Living, just let me know in a comment)
- Follow me on Twitter (link is in the upper right sidebar. If you already Follow me, just let me know in a comment)
- "Like" Kroger on Facebook.
- Follow Kroger on twitter.
- Post about this contest on your site and supply a link back to here
- Tweet and include the individual link to this article and please include the Twitter hash tag #tahtimbo
Once the winner is chosen using the random number generator at Random.Org, they will need to supply me with their mailing information. That information will be forwarded to MyBlogSpark, who will then send your prize.
This contest is open from now until 31 July 2011, 11:59 pm, Eastern Time. Open to US residents only.
Legal stuff: I hereby attest and affirm I have received a gift card from Kroger. I also disclose and reveal that the Kroger gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by Kroger and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.